SCULPTURAL FACE LIFTING
“Everything we have inside us is on the face.” Yakov Gershkovich
Praised by medical experts, leading estheticians and spa therapists around the globe, Sculptural Face Lifting technique has revolutionized the traditional approach to anti-aging. In an industry dominated by the use of various toxic injections and surgeries to delay or reverse the aging process, this treatment offers a holistic alternative to invasive lifting procedures without side effects and the risks of complications.
This amazing technique takes years off the face by combining Deep Tissue Massage, Lymphatic Drainage and Buccal Massage (which manipulates the muscles through the oral cavity from the inside of the mouth) to propel the internal resources of the body’s natural rejuvenation and recovery process. Results are seen after one session.. but cumulate over time and require 5-10 weekly sessions to achieve desired lasting results as well as monthly maintenance sessions to sustain them!
Each session is 60 mins long or an extended 90 min version which includes a Hydro-Jelly Mask and neck shoulder, hand and foot massage. The sessions are are deeply relaxing as well and other benefits include:
- Improves blood circulation and lymphatic drainage
- Releases tension in facial musculature as well as TMJ in the jaw
- Restores the oval shape of the face by lifting and toning naseolabial folds
- Eliminates spasms and blockages
- Boosts collage production, tissue nourishment and skin cell regeneration
- Improves appearance and elasticity of the skin to reverse and prevent wrinkles
- Neck and décolleté lifting improves appearance of jaw line and double chin
Come see what all the fuss is about! Online booking now available. Click here to book, enjoy 10% off your first session and when you buy a package of 4.
Contraindications: (Must Avoid) – Within 30 days of any injections (botox, fillers, etc.) – Pregnancy – Cold Sores/ Herpes – Mouth infections – Cancer – Thyroid Disease – Skin Diseases on the face – Pathologies of the Lymphatic System